23 July 2006

That settles that

I ordered my pass for the upcoming Wizard World Chicago (an event I continue to refer to as the Chicago Comi-con for some reason) so I guess I'm going. I've talked myself out of going the last year or two but have been very looking forward to this year's event for some reason. It should be fun. Currently I'm planning to go on Friday and Sunday (I've a wedding to go to on Saturday).

I like looking at the tv and movie stars that will be attending as it amuses me to get autographs at these events. Some of the names made sense to me: Dirk Benedict ('Battlestar Galactica' and 'The A-Team') and Richard Kiel (Jaws from the Bond films) for example. Joyce DeWitt and Pricilla Barnes from 'Three's Company' confused me a bit. Pricilla (I know I must be spelling that incorrectly) at least was in 'Mallrats' so there's a geek connection there but otherwise, huh? Thomas Jane is scheduled to be there as well. I generally don't like queueing up at the Comi-con but, if I'm going for two days, perhaps I will in order to meet the Punisher.

Decisions, Decisions...

No comments: