26 July 2006

Pardon the brevity

Missed a day so there is slight guilt. Tired, late, this is what I got for you.

I called the cable company Monday night and went through the 'leave your number' thing again. This time they called back so I'm of the opinion I did screw up on Sunday. My work and home exchanges are off by one number so I do mix them up regularly. Any way, they decided something's wrong with the box so a tech is coming to look at it tomorrow.

Kurt and Kevin's comic is printed up and ready for next week's Comi-con. Pete bought the first copy today and hopefully I got a picture of it. I'll find out once the film is developed because that picture was either the last one on the roll or that picture the camera half takes at the end of a roll.

Yes, I still have a film camera and the pictures need developing. Oh really? Well, if all you can do is taunt me for not having a digital camera yet then I'm done for today.

No comments: