24 July 2006

Why again?

So last night I check my cable for FOX again. Now it's completely black, not even a hint of trying to connect, even after unplugging the cable box for a half-hour. I call up for service. If I don't want to hang on the phone, I'm given the option to leave my number and they'll call me back in '33 to 34' minutes. So I gave that a shot. I'm pretty sure I inputted the number correctly but I may have failed. That was about twenty after eight.

An hour later they've not called back. I call again. I receive the option to leave my number again and this time the wait is about a quarter of an hour. I don't bother.

Fifteen minutes later I call back. The wait is now 9 minutes. I go to bed instead.

I wonder if there was only one person answering the phones last night. Could be. If so, I feel bad for him/her because I've been in that position before. Still, I've now called in four times and never spoken to a person. Not cool.

Round three tonight...

No comments: