11 February 2009

Went to the Museum again today

And why not? Made for a busy day. Took one of my friends along who hasn't been before with me and he soon discovered that adding me to your trip to the Museum tends to make it very different indeed. Tried to look at some things from different angles, learn a thing or two, and, as always, have fun doing so. Didn't quite finish everything and would have stayed longer but they were closing. We spent about three and a half hours going through it without seeing an IMAX movie or going through the Titanic exhibit. Good stuff.

Food and Froth (mostly a beer tasting in the Museum) is next Saturday. Am VERY excited about this night. Upon requesting access to the Museum today in Member Services, the young lady behind the counter looked at me. 'You ordered tickets for Food and Froth, didn't you?' After I agreed, she noted that they were getting ready to mail them and would I like mine now? Certainly save on the postage, I offered. She sheepishly reported that she'd handwritten the envelope for my ticket and the name had stuck in her head. I thought that was awesome.

No comments: