09 February 2009

Some things I just shook out of my head

While I like the grindhouse type commercials for 'Dollhouse', upcoming on FOX, I don't know that they'll attract that much attention. I'm not sure there's a big interest brewed up for the show. It's a Joss Whedon thing so I'm probably wrong about that. Or they'll air five episodes out of order, it'll get cancelled, be released as a complete series on DVD, loads of people will complain about how dumb FOX is, and then they'll make a movie continuing the story. One of the two.

The move to HD has made cartoons look nicer. Even without an HD TV (as I am), the Simpsons and King of the Hill have started looking very crisp and clean. Gotta love those new cameras.

I've done some business in the past with a store called 'Computer Geeks' but I think I'm done with them. Had a problem with a recent order and got no response from them at all via the web forms on their website or emailing them. I could have called the help number as well but, come on, they're supposed to be Computer Geeks. If they can't work email, how useless can they be? Thumbs down.

Thought there was more. Bother, must have vacuumed it up after I shook it out of my head. I might have needed that...

No comments: