30 December 2008

Short Notes

Went to Half Price Books today with a box of stuff to sell. Turned it into other stuff rather than just taking the money. Nice to see that streak is still alive.

Caught up on my typing yesterday which is more work than you'd think. I can only sit for so long before I get fidgety or have to shift or something. That normally means a number of 'brief' typing sessions with breaks in-between. The tricky thing is keeping the breaks as breaks and not as distractions that turn into doing something else.

Amazon UK sent my order in two packages: one had all my DVDs in it and the other held the lone CD I ordered. The CD was shipped second so of course it arrived first. Don't get me wrong; I'm pleased to have it, but it's built the expectation in me that the DVDs would arrive soon after. They have yet to show. It irritates me a little. I'm concerned that my momentum to watch the items will fade if they take too long to arrive. That happens to me a lot.

Back to cleaning.

No comments: