29 December 2008

Just being twitchy, don't mind me

I feel I've had some issues of late being focused. It's not that I haven't been accomplishing things or making progress with projects because I have. I've got a nice chunk of new story sitting in a notebook that's starting to make it's way to typed up. The problem is that I've been working on a number of projects all at once, I continue to consider new projects, and I'm forced to wonder if I'm using my time as well as I could.

A lot of this is just nerves. I know I need to work on earning some money soon and the idea of going some other place on a regular basis in order to do things to earn said money, well, it will take me away from all these projects I'm working on.

Anyway, it'll all work out. I'm working on stuff. For the moment, that's what's important.

No comments: