07 February 2010

Some Thoughts on the about-to-start Super Bowl

I'm not planning to watch it.

Instead I will watch television programmes nearly as old as myself or put music on in order to facilitate the writing that continues to pour from me this week.

I would probably cheer for the Saints, as the 'underdog' if nothing else.

I already watched the Who mime once today, on a programme called 'Pop Goes the Sixties' and all four fellows were still alive there.

The Colts will probably win.

Tomorrow I'll go online and see all the 'interesting' ads. The only one I know about that I'm interested in features Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo as the Griswolds from the 'Vacation' movies. It doesn't seem worth it to sit through what's likely to be a lousy football game just to see that brief item.

It's nothing against either team that makes me say that the game is likely to be lousy. That's just odds. It seems like many Super Bowls are blowouts.

There is work yet to be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I dream the list inform should acquire more info then it has.