11 February 2010

It's Nice to Be Known

I was told this today and it seems unlikely but not impossible and I see no reason to not trust the source so here we go.

I and a couple of my friends went to the Milwaukee Public Museum today. We saw the new 'Dead Sea Scrolls and the Bible' and it was interesting. We wandered around for a bit and then it was time to go but not before visiting the gift shop. There was an igloo of furry doggies that needed to be collected by my friend. Fair enough. I wandered over to the books as normal.

According to my friend, she went to purchase her items. The gal at the register asked if she had a membership, as there's a discount. No, my friend noted honestly, but she pointed to me and asked if she could use my membership discount.

This is the part I want to believe.

The museum employee looked at me and reportedly said 'Oh yeah, he's here all the time.'

That's awesome.

No comments: