25 October 2009

Dr Howard, Dr Fine, Dr Howard

Got a different dresser today and spent most of the last few hours getting it in place and then filling it with t-shirts. Holy Hannah I've got a lot of t-shirts. There's t-shirts I keep as mementos of specific situations, t-shirts from concerts, t-shirts from wrestling, t-shirts I keep around to paint in, t-shirts for wearing around the house, t-shirts for normal wearing around, and t-shirts for 'special' occasions. No I do not have one of those tuxedo t-shirts but that would be cool.

Nor do I have any Three Stooges t-shirts oddly enough. I picked that line as the title because I've been watching Weird Al Yankovic music videos and that line is used as a reference at the beginning of 'Like a Surgeon'. Weird Al turned 50 the other day. For some reason that seems, well, weird. Not that Al shouldn't still be around or still shouldn't be full of fun, I think it's more of a 'if he's getting older, then I am too' sort of thing. I'm not sure I like that. Or do I not care? I don't remember.

Forgetful, eh? Must be getting old.

No comments: