27 May 2009

Progress That Doesn't Feel Like Progress is No Fun

I'm at a bit of a loss today. I forgot that new Comic day was delayed until tomorrow this week due to the holiday. All of a sudden mid-day I realized I would have time on my hands that I wasn't sure how to fill. I'm not doing a great job spending it wisely I must say. I've gotten some stuff done but not as much as I feel I should.

I should also have something to talk about here but nothing jumps to mind, nothing that I can turn into a full topic anyway. Haven't watched a movie of late. Brewers haven't played well this past week or so which is disappointing. In my opinion, basketball isn't a sport anymore but, beyond saying that, I haven't much else to add.

Hmm. Just spinning my tires in the mud. Still better than being the guy behind the car getting muddy.

No comments: