09 January 2009

Just in Case

For awhile I was under the impression that everyone I knew was reading this blog. When I started repeating stories I told here while in conversation and they were treated as new to the listener, I grew to feel that almost no one read this thing, which was relaxing in a way. Wednesday I had two people at totally different times reference this thing so I've started to swing back to the thought that I might actually have a slight audience. Which is nice.

One of my goals has always been to post something daily, even if it's not a lot of text, but just something to keep it a habit. I've lost track of the last time I failed to post so I consider that to have been pretty successful. With that said, forgive me if I fall off the rails regarding that goal for the next week or so. I'm going on vacation.

I don't go on vacation often and even less so for a week at a time. I've had this scheduled and mostly paid for nine or ten months ago, it got rescheduled a couple of times, and, while there's part of me that questions what I'm taking vacation from, a lot of me also argues that there's no overwhelming reason not to go.

I should have the laptop with me and am expecting an internet connection so if time and energy permit there will be no interruption in service. If there is, now you'll know why. Because I'm warm. In Florida. Visiting with the Muppets and Spider-Man. Not at the same time of course. Ooo, but if I did, that would be fun, wouldn't it?

No comments: