26 October 2008

Grumpy

Been in a bit of a sour mood of late. I'd hoped that completing 'Time for a Change' would lead to further completions but none have been forthcoming. I've been a bit writers blocked since then. I've been getting things done on my other projects but they are so expansive that it's sometimes hard to see the progress on a daily basis. I'm trying to do too much at once and it looks like I'm getting nothing done. Not unlike work really.

I did get some background planning work done on a section of my novel today. That's helped. Progress.

Some of it might be physical as well. I'd gotten more sun than normal this summer and the past couple weeks I've gone almost cold turkey due to the weather. That's gotta mean something. I managed to get a walk in yesterday and get some hints of sun during it but it didn't help too much.

With the baseball season over, for the Brewers anyway, I've had less beer than I'd been drinking over the summer. Boozed it up a little last night, relatively speaking anyway, and that helped a little.

I think I understand the problems. I'm still working on the solutions.

No comments: