18 September 2006

In brief

- Watched ‘The Brain That Wouldn’t Die’ on Friday as part of my effort to watch DVDs that I bought three years ago. It’s a rather snappy film for being … 47(?) years old. I thought it was fun as well, playful at times. It was a MST3K movie that I didn’t need the jokes to enjoy.
- I’ve watched two Packer games this season (of two) and neither provided me with much hope. There are brief moments of happiness that get washed away in a sea of pain and misery. Steve’s depressed prediction: Packers go 0-16, Brett Favre ‘retires’ as a Packer to play with the Seahawks and Mike Holmgren again. Favre wins two Super Bowls in Seattle and retires. I’d be happy for him but jealous that it didn’t happen in Green Bay.
- Missed part of ‘Simpsons’. Enjoyed this week’s ‘Family Guy’ and ‘American Dad’ moreso than last week’s.

No comments: