12 October 2010

A PSA from Brett Favre

Hi. I'm Brett Favre and I've been playing football for a long time. I've gotten my share of injuries over the years but the worst one may be the hidden one. I've got postal... connie... well, I can't say the word but Dr. Nick says I got it. It's this brain thing from taking all those hits over the years. I forget how old I am or what's going on or who people really are. It can be embarrassing, like when you realize you're with a girl that looks like your wife, but isn't. Football is slowly killing me, like when I drink beer while taking pills, I mean when I DID do that, cause I don't anymore. I won't quit football because I have nothing else to do with my life. So when you see me under a pile of Viking defenders, remember I'm putting myself out there for your entertainment.

Dang, that's right. I play for the Vikings now. No wonder Coach gets upset when I throw towards a green jersey. Well heck, I only had to do that for like a billion years. Old habits are hard to break...

No comments: