08 March 2010

Music Monday - Muppets!

I love it when my interests crash together and make some weird new thing. Much of this must come from my love of the Muppet Show as a child as they brought in some truly odd guest stars and made it work on a weirdly weekly basis. Some guests weren't all that weird but their song choice may have been, like Johnny Cash from the fifth season:



But a weird guest? A truly odd guest? Vincent Price! And he's singing?!?



I still think it's a shame that Tom Baker was never a guest on the Muppet Show. They filmed in England, he's so delightfully unique, it would have been a fun show. This came full circle in the revived Who series when the Doctor expressed a fondness for the Muppets. Somehow that led someone to create this next video. Most fan videos are pretty, well, crummy. This one is actually clever. Which is nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.