20 July 2009

Updated Baseball Stats

I found another ticket from last year and it changed the stats a little bit. It landed right at the beginning of the streak and, thankfully, added to it. I'm re-presenting an old paragraph with the updated information.

Going back to last season, I observed 13 straight victories at Miller Park by the home team. This includes one playoff game as well as a game played by a Brewers associated minor league team, the Timber Rattlers. 10 of the victories took place this season, starting with Opening Day. The streak started on Wednesday September 24, 2008 vs the Pittsburgh Pirates with a 4-2 win. The last win of the streak was Sunday May 31, 2009 vs the Cincinnati Reds with a 5-2 win.

This means I attended 19 games last year with a record of 14-5. This gives me a winning percentage of .737 up from .722 (I can't have done the math properly before, or I'm doing it wrong now).

Yay team!

No comments: