14 July 2009

Personal Baseball Stats at the All-Star Break

Did a little digging to confirm some information regarding the lost lamented streak I had at Brewer games.

Going back to last season, I observed 12 straight victories at Miller Park by the home team. This includes one playoff game as well as a game played by a Brewers associated minor league team, the Timber Rattlers. 10 of the victories took place this season, starting with Opening Day. The streak started on Friday Sep 26, 2008 vs the Chicago Cubs with a 5-1 win. The last win of the streak was Sunday May 31, 2009 vs the Cincinnati Reds with a 5-2 win.

Now, since May, the Brewers play has been less consistent. I had grown to feel that I hadn't been to many successful games of late and that day games were a specific weak point. Actually checking the record showed that things weren't as bad as I thought. Since the streak ended, my record is 2-3 with one of the wins being a day game. That said, the last two games I've been to have been a bit on the painful side, so perhaps this is the basis for my discomfort.

For the season to date, my record is 12-3. Overall, this is excellent. I've nothing to complain about when I look at it, at least at this point. There is a lot of season left. I shall also have to have look at last season for comparison purposes.

15 games already this season. Wow. Hey, that's fifteen 3 beer walks. Woo-hoo!

No comments: