11 May 2009

So what if this is late?

Last night I dreamt I was back on the 'Pirates of the Carribean' ride with my friends. We splashed down in the area with the ship fighting the fortress, except there was a change. Past the ship, face buried in the corner, was a T-Rex.

I laughed. It finally was Captain Dinosaur's Pirate Ripoff, or whatever it had been named in Krustyland. I wondered why it was facing the corner with its tail to us. Things moved on.

All I remember from the dream is that scene with the ship and the dinosaur. The reasons for dreaming about Pirates was easy enough as I'd been listening to a ridethough on my way home from the Compound. The T-Rex, especially its positioning, had me flummoxed for a moment. I flashed back to Wednesday at the Museum and all became clear. I'd been standing behind the T-Rex. What I'd seen Wednesday was how it appeared in the dream.

I mixed the Milwaukee Public Museum and Walt Disney World together in a dream. I suppose that shows where I'm happy or something. It still sounds weird but if I could visit both in one day, well, I'd think that was a fine day.

No comments: