18 November 2008

Now what?

The problem with having a specific topic like that for a week is that now I'm at a bit of a loose end mentally.

It's not like I talked about everything from those periods of time. Digging through my head like that made me bounce into other stuff I'd not thought of right away, or had simply forgotten about, like the story I wrote for 'Enlightment'. I wrote another story for 'Enlightment', one I like much better, but it was rejected for not having a strong enough role for the Doctor to play. Fair enough and probably quite true. It featured the main character from that still unfinished first novel meeting up with the Troughton Doctor, Jamie, and Victoria, probably near 'The Two Doctors'. The story's got more of my kind of weird in it.

I also didn't talk about my time on the radio, a creative endeavour but not a written one. That's discussed on my website when I was blogging before I was blogging.

There's also the short film we did *snaps fingers* just like that the first time I went to visit the Point crew. The 'Season' Doctor! On video! That should be very important but it has to be 'good for being developed in a half-hour' as opposed to 'good'. Planning can be very helpful.

We haven't had any fiction here in awhile. Maybe I should clean up an old short story. And there's an old review or two left. I think.

I know I'm going to talk about the professional football endeavour I attended this past Sunday, the first such endeavour I've attended. I'm just not sure if I want to mention it or tell it as an adventure.

I'll figure that out for tomorrow.

1 comment:

MovieMan said...

I still have said video episode and could post it on my youtube channel if you so wish.
Still one of the most creative use of feedback I believe.

Love the insight into your creative endeavors and it is encouraging me to get off my Arse and post more. Perhaps, I shall post pages of the first draft of the Fae'th in Time story I have been slowly working on. feed back always seemed to get me motivation before. I know at least I have an audience of one to read it.