10 September 2008

Eye of the Beholder or Belaugher I guess

So I'm watching Sesame Street yesterday and Jenny McCarthy makes a guest appearance. This boggles my mind briefly as I try to wrap my brain around the idea of a former Playmate on a children's programme.

Then her impressions of different insects just gets sillier and I just sigh. There may be little else I appreciate more than a pretty lady with a sense of humour and a willingness to look silly while expressing it.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to think that way. I think that's how Tina Fey got so overrated. She's pretty and has a sense of humour but she's not funny. Not to me anyway. Not regularly anyway.

To each their own. Odd too because normally, from an appearance standpoint, I'd side with the brunette with the glasses over a bleach blonde. Beauty and funny are both in the eye of the beholder.

No comments: