13 September 2008

And I need a haircut

I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, yes, that was it.

Once of the things I didn't like about iTunes but was no big deal was that I couldn't find an easy way to add an album cover to an album if iTunes didn't automatically have access to it. As far as I could tell you had to add the art track-by-track and that just wasn't going to happen on a regular basis. With the recently released iTunes 8, this problem has been largely resolved as in 'grid' mode I can add art to the entire album with one drag-and-drop. Nice!

Of course now I want to fix all the 'blank' areas and, well, I really don't need another project to play with. Stupid obsessive compulsive nature...

And where's my other notebook? Turns out I didn't type up some scenes I thought I typed up and I need the notebook before this one for that project. It's gotta be around here somewhere. That's the problem with cleaning up; I can never find anything afterwards...

No comments: