13 September 2006

New theory

I’ve been fighting off tired for most of the last week or so now. Not consistently mind you, just more often that not. At first I was of the opinion, as I noted here, that I just wasn’t sleeping properly. That started to mutate into me blaming it on the weather. What I didn’t like about that theory was that I don’t like the idea of my being affected by the weather. So what if it’s been cloudy and raining for the past week? Generally I enjoy that to some degree. Tuesday doesn’t count, that was a downpour for most of the day. I think someone lifted up Lake Michigan and dumped it on us.

Anyway, my theory changed again today. A number of people in the office are coming down with colds. My new theory is that I’m fighting off this cold and that’s why I’m tired. It makes as much sense as the other theories.

Most importantly, I’m still writing.

No comments: