10 August 2009

Me and Piper : Additional

This morning another thought triggered a memory from the Piper experience that had disappeared while writing yesterday's entry.

As I walked up and he was cheerfully greeting me, Piper started talking about how we should go out on the town. He promised that it would be a night to remember but would probably end with us walking up in jail tomorrow so maybe we had better not. It was funny and no doubt one of those things he was saying to a lot of people. It reminded me of being twenty and meeting the band Therapy? at the Rave. The lead singer, Andy, said he would have invited us on their tour bus but they were low on beer. Had I been 21, I would have offered to go get him more. They were really nice guys as well.

The overall Piper experience may have triggered a story idea as well. This would be a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adult adhd counseling tampa bay Interestingly, and cognitive, and will have something on this subject? Greatest number of people can join only the lowest common denominator. - FA Hayek Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. somewhere I have already seen this ... fabulous idea ... we would learn ... great. decided to help and sent out a post in the soc. bookmarks. hope to rise in popularity while I'm alive, I will remember your resource zanoshu in bukmarki .... Interesting Login or register, but you should add more articles

Anonymous said...

totally free adult personal ads Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. agree with the author The morning began with a wonderful article, thank you! A great portal, but it's worth more to add information moskvasoset i ne ebet! Thanks to author a blog for the information provided. And you know what a holiday today?