28 November 2008

Sometimes I Impress and Confuse Myself

Wow.

Was idly digging through the digital archive, figuring some stuff out, clicking on files and seeing what the titles were for, marking reviews that haven't been used here yet, just puttering. Then I came across another short story that wrote for the 'Enlightment' fan fiction magazine. I can't even recall if I submitted it or not. I totally forgot it existed.

I had to read it again. It's less of a story and more of a coda to the first three stories in Season 31. It's basically a conversation between the Doctor and Julie. The best part was that there's some continuity for Julie in there that I forgot about for 'Time for a Change'. I started retconning the situation in my head immediately. My instincts amuse me. Pity that I didn't remember this as it makes some of Julie's stories in that story make more sense. It would have been a good detail to have.

Interesting.

No comments: