17 September 2008

Such a deal!

I'm on a number of 'hey buy me!' email listings from the different stores that I've done business with online and a few offline. The other day I got a 'hey we have new product' email from one and went to check out the new DVD and the associated pre-order sales. As it turned out, there were a number of different sales involved and another DVD that I didn't have and was interested in. Was there a deal for just the two DVDs I wanted? No, of course not. The only deal featuring both DVDs would also get be 4 CDs I already had as well as an autographed picture that I was neutral on.

Not needing the 4 CDs, I checked the normal price of the other DVD, considering that I could just order those items. The mega deal with the stuff I already had was still cheaper.

I bought the mega deal. Now I have 4 CDs I have to do something with. I've had tougher jobs. :)

No comments: