19 November 2007

It's not every man that can pull off a Decorative Vegetable

Busy, busy, busy.

Helping my buddy move his family out to Brookfield. Trying to get my back in shape again. Working to clean up the homestead (aka, reducing the piles that grow). And writing, let's not forget the writing.

I got to the end of yesterday and was unclear as to why I was in such a good mood (who said whiskey! I heard you, whoever you were, you'll get nothing past me). I was sore, not so much from helping the Gentekis' move but more from wrestling with the three children for a couple hours. I forget sometimes how children don't run out of energy. I do. Best workout you can get. While sore, my back didn't hurt as it has for the past month or so. That brightened my day. The Children in Need Doctor Who special helped as well.

I guess it's all in the attitude. I was starting to feel very down late last week but a day or so without hurting (in that way) and I can feel more like myself. Good times...

No comments: